How does it work?
- Print area is approximately 2 inches high by 3.5 inches wide (see diagram). Don’t worry about sizing or matching artwork to template; We will do that during the proof process.
- Printing is on the FRONT SIDE only. Click here for a picture of the back of the sleeve. Also, our printing process only allows us to print in one single color. (For color samples, see GALLERY)
- Submit files at 300 dpi in .jpg, .pdf, .eps, .psd, .tif or .png format; make sure the resolution is 300 dpi or higher for best results.
- If you need additional info. included with your logo (ie. Website, phone number, etc.) just let us know when you submit your artwork.
- Ready for your proof? SUBMIT FILE BELOW
ARTWORK SUBMISSION FORM
Please use this form to send us your sleeve artwork file(s). Before submitting your art please review our Print Specifications and Color Options. You will be provided with a proof prior to any printing and you will have the opportunity to make changes to your design after reviewing your proof. Preferred artwork formats are Illustrator (AI), Photoshop (PSD), EPS, PDF, JPG, TIF or PNG (ARTWORK WE CANNOT ACCEPT: Microsoft Word Doc, Microsoft Publisher Doc, Powerpoint)